At Ceremony Officiants™, we derive great joy from bearing witness to the love that two people share. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and personalized attention to all of our couples. Our officiants specialize in one thing: your wedding. We take the time to build relationships and make every couple feel like they are our only couple.
Performing your ceremony is our honor and privilege. We design your ceremony with the awareness that it can be reverent and professional without being cookie-cutter or boring. A wedding is a celebration, a joyful event! A ceremony that is filled with joy, lightness, and even a little humor makes everyone feel at home and at ease. Our award-winning wedding officiants have received rave reviews for nearly 10 years, and bring youthful energy, experience and skill to your ceremony.
Read on to understand more about us…
Who we are:
Ceremony Officiants is a division of Rev. Laura Cannon’s Divine Transformation, LLC. Divine Transformation, LLC is a values-driven organization that supports and fosters the wisdom that love, healing, and transformation are essential for individual and collective well-being. We acknowledge that transformation is a continuous process marked by both small and large milestones such as weddings, baptisms, funerals, health crises, career changes, and more. We provide non-denominational services that support our clients during these times with a loving, compassionate, and healing presence.
What we value:
- Authentic communication: The ability to listen deeply and communicate effectively
- Cultivating relationships with our clients that are meaningful and engaging
- Treating each person’s transformational events with reverence
The standards of our organization:
- A commitment to self-improvement, awareness and growth
- Green Business Practices
- Friendliness and kindness
- Accuracy and consistency
- Responding to clients within 24 hours
Why Choose Us?
When you choose Ceremony Officiants to perform your wedding service you are guaranteed the following:
• Passion. Our team of officiants are passionate about performing ceremonies. They feel a sense of purpose in working with couples through one of life’s biggest transformations. Our officiants have a joyful, youthful and energetic presence and are extremely professional and personable. They LOVE what they do and it shows!
• Your ceremony, your way. You can have as little or as much input as you want into your ceremony. Some couples want to write their own vows or weave their own unique ideas into the ceremony. Other couples wish to simply give the officiant a framework around which to construct the ceremony. Whichever way you choose, you will not have a cut-and-paste ceremony. Our officiants are experts and will create a ceremony that is tailored to your relationship.
• No surprises! Your officiant will provide a complete draft of your ceremony after your planning meeting, fully detailing the order and what will be said. You have the opportunity to review and edit to ensure it is exactly what you desire.
• Open minds. Our officiants live by the philosophy that love knows no boundaries. They are honored to perform all types of ceremonies that are open and affirming of every couple and their individual backgrounds. They support you in creating the ceremony that works for you and your unique relationship.
• Support. While we do not require premarital counseling, several of our officiants also offer couples coaching to help support couples in this major transformation. Many couples find this additional service fun and helpful to re-focus their attention beyond the wedding and onto the marriage.
• Experience. Rev. Laura has been directing Ceremony Officiants and Divine Transformation, LLC since 2000. She and her associates have married hundreds of couples. Each officiant is ordained and is required to complete extensive training. They collaborate to mentor one another and share ideas, to stay on top of the latest ceremony trends.
• Dependability. In over 10 years Rev. Laura and her associates have never missed a wedding! They honor their contracts, show up on time and provide exceptional customer service. Our officiants back each other up. In the rare event of an emergency, they have a network to rely on. Rest assured that your ceremony will take place exactly as planned!