Are you a wedding officiant looking to increase your bookings, or someone who is interested in how to become a wedding officiant? We would love to hear from you!
Ceremony Officiants™ is one of the largest and most successful wedding officiant agencies in the nation, offering competitive rates and a rock-solid corporate support team dedicated to helping our officiants succeed. We can assist you with getting ordained (if necessary), becoming legally authorized to perform marriages in your area, advice and resources for ceremony preparation and delivery, and much more.
To be considered for our team, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- What is your experience level officiating weddings (if any), and how many ceremonies have you performed?
- Do you currently operate a website? (if so, please share the URL)
- What are your current sources for leads? (i.e. where are the couples you have married finding you?)
- Where do you presently live? (City and State)
- What areas are you willing to travel to for weddings?
- What are your current rates for ceremonies? (ie. what do you currently charge couples?)
Please also include a headshot, resume, and any other information you would like us to know. Please also check out https://iapwo.org – our company is a member of the IAPWO and we require all of our team members to adhere to the IAPWO professional code of standards and ethics, which includes a non-discrimination requirement (i.e. you must be willing to perform same-sex marriages).
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you!