Charm City is a wonderful place to get married, and Ceremony Officiants™ has been providing top-notch wedding officiant services in Baltimore for more than 10 years. Downtown Baltimore has some of the best hotels and wedding venues in the entire region, and the surrounding metro area provides options ranging from mountaintop ceremonies to waterfront weddings on the Chesapeake Bay. Our team of experienced, professional officiants has performed wedding ceremonies at practically every venue in the state of Maryland, and we would love to work with you. Click here to contact us about our availability for your date!
Getting married by one of our Baltimore wedding officiants is easy and convenient – we match you with the officiant on our staff who best fits the type of ceremony you are planning, and you work with them directly to create a customized ceremony for your special day. Planning can be done in person, or remotely by video chat or telephone. We strive to make the process easy for all of our clients – we respect your busy schedule and don’t expect our couples to jump through a bunch of hoops to get married. After meeting with your officiant, you’ll be provided with a full draft of the ceremony and you may make as many edits as you would like.
Wedding Officiants in Baltimore, MD
The city of Baltimore has literally dozens of outstanding venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. There are indoor locations such as hotels, and an abundance of outdoor ceremony sites – even some on the water in the Inner Harbor. We are happy to serve couples getting married anywhere in the Baltimore area, including Baltimore City. The areas in Baltimore City where we provide wedding minister services are:
- Downtown Baltimore – The downtown area of Baltimore is home to a number of fabulous hotels and wedding venues, from the gorgeous historic Lord Baltimore Hotel to historic sites like the B&O Railroad Museum. Many locations offer both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony options in addition to outstanding catering.
- Inner Harbor – Baltimore’s Inner Harbor is a constant draw for couples getting married in the area. With a fabulous skyline and a number of top-quality hotels like the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel and the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Hotel, the Inner Harbor is among the area’s top destinations for weddings and elopements.
- Harbor East / Little Italy – Along the East side of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor is Little Italy and the new developement of Harbor East. With classic Italian restaurants like Dalesio’s of Little Italy and new upscale hotels like the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront and the Four Seasons Baltimore, Harbor East has become one of the hottest areas in Baltimore City for weddings.
- Federal Hill – Across the water from the Inner Harbor lies Federal Hill, home to some of the top wedding venues in the city, such as the American Visionary Art Museum. Several venues in Federal Hill have outdoor or waterfront ceremony locations, Tabrizi’s and the Baltimore Museum of Industry being two of them. Federal Hill is a fun area of the city with the best view of the Baltimore skyline, making it a hot location for wedding ceremonies!
- Fells Point – The historic waterfront area of Fells Point in East Baltimore is home to great shops, fabulous restaurants, and some of the city’s top wedding ceremony locations. The Admiral Fell Inn is a historic hotel with a top-floor ballroom and optional outdoor ceremony location, and the Sagamore Pendry provides an ideal waterfront location for ceremonies and receptions with a beautiful partially enclosed glass courtyard,an impressive staircase and huge modern ballroom.
- Canton – Canton is home to some of Baltimore’s best bars and restaurants, as well as Canton Waterfront Park – a top destination for elopement ceremonies in Baltimore.
- Mount Vernon – Take Charles Street North from the Inner Harbor and you’ll come to Mount Vernon, home to some of the best wedding venues in Baltimore. The Peabody Library and the Engineer’s Club are on the same block, with the Walters Art Gallery right around the corner. For a classic, elegant wedding in Baltimore, Mount Vernon is a great place to look!
- Mt. Washington / Roland Park – In Northern Baltimore City, the areas of Mount Washington and Roland Park offer a more relaxed atmosphere and a few of Baltimore’s best wedding venues. Baltimore Country Club, a classic, private venue, is tucked away in a residential neighborhood overlooking sprawling fields. In Clipper Mill, the Coradetti Glass Studio is quickly becoming one of the top spaces for small weddings in the city.
Planning a wedding and need a wedding officiant in Baltimore? Our team of friendly, professional officiants can perform nearly any type of wedding ceremony, from secular to religious and everything in between. To check our availability for your wedding date, or to learn more about our services, click here to contact us today!
After contacting us, a member of our office staff will respond quickly to match you with an available officiant. If you have additional questions, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information. For information on getting a marriage license in Baltimore City, please contact the Baltimore City Marriage License Office at 100 North Calvert Street, Room 628, Baltimore, MD 21202 – (410) 333-3780.
Baltimore Wedding Ministers
Outside of Baltimore City, the greater Baltimore metro area has a wide range of available venues for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Our experienced team of professional wedding officiants has worked at nearly every venue in the entire region, and we would love to speak with you about your wedding plans. Additional Baltimore-area wedding locations we serve include:
- Lutherville / Timonium
- Owings Mills
- White Marsh
- Ellicott City
For more information about our services, or to receive a price quote, contact us today to check our availability and schedule a no-obligation initial consultation with one of our officiants!
Recommended Wedding Vendors & Venues
Since our company has been performing weddings in Baltimore for nearly two decades, we have worked with almost all of the top wedding vendors in the area. Whether you are searching for a wedding photographer, florist, or DJ, we have got you covered. Click here to view our recommended vendors and venues page.
Interested in more information about Ceremony Officiants™ – Rev. Laura C. Cannon & Associates, or would like to check our availability for your wedding date? Click here to contact us or use the button below. We can’t wait to speak with you!
Image Credit: Breanna Shaw